How do I surrender Tally.ERP 9 license online from Tally.ERP 9?
From the Company Info Menu or Gateway of Tally, go to F12: Configure > Licensing > Surrender License
The Administrator Login screen appears
- Enter the required E-Mail ID in Your E-Mail ID
- Enter the Tally.NET Password
On successfully surrendering the license, Tally.ERP 9 displays the message License Surrendered Successfully.
You need to surrender the Tally.ERP 9 license in one of the following scenarios:
- Format hard disk
- Reinstall operating system
- Add new hardware or drivers
- Reactivate the same license on another computer
To surrender the single site license, execute the following steps:
- From the Company Info menu or Gateway of Tally, press F12: Configure > Licensing
- Select Surrender License
Tally.ERP 9 prompts you with a message as shown below:
- Press Y or click on Yes
- The Administrator Login screen appears, enter your E-Mail ID in the Your E-Mail ID field
- Enter your Tally.NET password in the Your Tally.NET Password field
- Press Y or click on Yes to surrender license
Tally.ERP 9 displays a message License Surrendered Successfully.
Note: In Tally.ERP 9 the License Surrender request can be made from the server or the client machine based on the requirement.